Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-03 > 0922379170

From: Joyce Wolfe <>
Subject: [Fwd: Lady Jane Maxwell of Ireland]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:26:10 -0500

--------------8AE800202F60FEF833C6C37F

Hi All...

Whoops!! I've just been corrected by my husband, that it was in fact --
"LADY JANE MAXWELL OF SCOTLAND". Boy I was way off!!

Joyce
--------------8AE800202F60FEF833C6C37F

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:06:29 -0500
From: Joyce Wolfe <>
To: "" <>
Subject: Lady Jane Maxwell of Ireland

Has anyone ever heard of "Lady Jane Maxwell of Ireland"? I was always
told, by different Aunts, that we were descendants of Lady Jane Maxwell
of Ireland, but no one seemed to know much else.

Who was she? Was she even real? Where in Ireland was she from? Too
many questions, I know. I'm just curious, and hadn't thought much about
it until I joined the list, so I thought I'd throw the question out to
everyone and see what comes back.

Joyce

--------------8AE800202F60FEF833C6C37F--

This thread: