Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-02 > 0919635101

From: "dmd" <>
Subject: Re: Won't You Tell Me About the Depression?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:11:41 -0600

My great grandfather came from Belgium and worked in the mines, but college
educated all his children at a time when not many youngsters were given the
opportunity to finish high school. I feel unique in that my grandparents on
both sides were college educated. If you do not think that unique, consider
that I, myself, am retired. We are talking about an era approximately 100
years ago.
Dee