Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-12 > 0914959324

From: Herb Abrams <>
Subject: Re: Some who came with the Rev William Martin
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:22:04 -0800

Linda,

That list of immigrants that petitioned for land in South Carolina came
from the book "A Compilation of the Original Protestant Immigrants to
South
Carolina 1763-1773" by Janie Revill. That book is available from
Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, MD. It costs about $17 and can
be ordered
by phone. Their number is 1-800-296-6687.

We have the book at the Mission Viejo, CA Library (come visit us
Linda). We also have the Stevenson book; "Scotch-Irish Migration to
South Carolina, 1772 (Rev. William Martin And His Five Shiploads of
Settlers)".

Herb Abrams, Mission Viejo, CA

This thread: