Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-12 > 0914362992

From: <>
Subject: Re: Those Wacky Diasporas
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:43:12 EST

Uhhh Marilyn...can I come? I have a James REID from Pomeroy who is my second
cousin once removed. His grandfather James REID was married to a BOYD (sister
to my ggm Isabella BOYD).

I wrote to James' wife Margaret hoping to enlist their help in my searches. I
haven't forgotten about getting back with you on the REIDs. Just haven't had
any recent info. I did call Jim IRWIN (another cousin) in PA yesterday and he
knows the REIDs as well. After all, he lived there himself and came to US
when he was a kid.

This thread: