Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-10 > 0909426754

From: Hedgehog <>
Subject: Re: ebonics
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:32:34 -0500

> piece of "humor." We really don't need this on the list, do we?
>
> Jokes are great, but this is not funny.

I thought it was very funny. Just becasue you don't enjoy it doesn't
mean that others won't. I suppose that all Irish & Scot jokes are off
limits too? What a shame. We really need to have a better sense of
humor about such things. Either that or we'll all end up a bunch of
bitter, sour-faced losers. Right Marilyn?

Later,
JBH
--------------12D0D13061C9AC4FC99D09EE

begin: vcard