Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-09 > 0906166205

From: <>
Subject: Re: Reply to edward.andrews@btinternet.com -Reply
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:50:05 -0700

I too hope people won't unsubscribe. I can't tell you how informative and
enjoyable I find this list to be. While I find genealogy work fun and
interesting, I also firmly believe we are engaged in a very important
mission in finding our ancestors, whether or not you believe your
ancestors continue beyond the veil (which I do), their legacy is
nonethless priceless. Like it or not, our chances of success in finding
them is magnified many times over with the help of each other. Perhaps
the occasional flare ups are just a reflection of our shared Celtic
ancestry and we should take them in stride. I am sure that it is indeed
rare that any personal offense is ever intended. Lets forgive, forget and
move on.

I just fell off my soapbox.

Dana in Denver

This thread: