Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-08 > 0904578330

From: Noel E Marcy< >
Subject: Blood types
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:45:30 -0700

Okay, I think we're getting into shaky territory here. I am O+, and of
virtually all British Isles blood; some very recent, other not so. My
son is AB-. His father was German and French Canadian (with some native
american blood). I don't know that a blood "type" would exist to specify
heritage. Now, once they have mapped the genome, ooooh what an amazing

Cheers, Noel
Skeptical in breezy AZ

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: