Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-08 > 0904578330

From: Noel E Marcy< >
Subject: Blood types
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 08:45:30 -0700

Okay, I think we're getting into shaky territory here. I am O+, and of
virtually all British Isles blood; some very recent, other not so. My
son is AB-. His father was German and French Canadian (with some native
american blood). I don't know that a blood "type" would exist to specify
heritage. Now, once they have mapped the genome, ooooh what an amazing
world.

Cheers, Noel
Skeptical in breezy AZ

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: