Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-08 > 0903418093

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: Questions
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:28:13 -0700

>Anything else you'd like to say, advice or information is welcome. I
>learn from it all.

Hi, why don't you start at the website below? It'll lead you to lots of maps
on Ireland. PRONI has lots of on line information on the history of Ireland
and
how to do research -- as well as maps of counties with parishes,e tc.

I'm sure others can suggest lots of other places to look to on the internet.
It's 10:30 and I got lots of email to read so I'll leave it to them.

Best of luck,

Linda Merle

To subscribe to Scotch-Irish-L or Scotch-Irish-D
Doubleclick on the highlighted text:

send mailto:
or mailto:
NO text in Subject. In body of message put ONLY
subscribe
To unsubscribe substitute unsubscribe in above instructions.
List website: http://members.aol.com/Manus/ulsterref.htm

This thread: