Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-08 > 0902848367

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: GLADNEY, BLACK, DICK, WATT, WHITE,TAGGART,BROWN, OWEN
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:12:47 -0700

>I suspect Tullog was the name of a plantation.

Have you checked for it in the Householders index or Griffiths Valuation?
You should also search for it on PRONI's webpage -- accessible from the
links section of our webpage. Maybe it isn't indexed but once you find it,
you willl need to access the estate records -- which might be archived in
PRONI. Or at least some history of it in lawyers' records.

Best of luck,

Linda Merle

To subscribe to Scotch-Irish-L or Scotch-Irish-D
Doubleclick on the highlighted text:

send mailto:
or mailto:
NO text in Subject. In body of message put ONLY
subscribe
To unsubscribe substitute unsubscribe in above instructions.
List website: http://members.aol.com/Manus/ulsterref.htm

This thread: