Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-08 > 0902614868

From: Paul & Donna Spears <>
Subject: Re: Celtic Toes
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 17:21:08 -0500

So far, i think all we have heard from is people with their second toe
longer than the big toe. Maybe I have missed some posts, but mine slant
to the big toe. What does that mean? I also have some German in me would
that be the case? ;-)

I have also heard that the one who has the second toe longer than the
big toe is the one who rules. What happens if both spouses have the same
thing? Maybe that is what started the world wars....LOL!!

Didn't know our toes were that important, got to pamper those little
things more carefully. <HG>
Donna

This thread: