Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-07 > 0900506759

From: "Hood, Roger L." <>
Subject: RE: Scotch-Irish-D Digest V98 #472 Elliott
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:45:59 -0400

Betty,

do your records show a Jennie Elliott, born ca. 1782, who married 2 Aug.
1804, Jesse Ellis, and died ca. 1839 in Coles County, Illinois? This
Jesse Ellis was the son of James Ellis, of Albany, NY. Jesse and
Jennie had several children, including Pleasant Moore Ellis, my wife's
G-G-G-Grandfather.

More info:

Elliott, Jennie
b. c. 1782
m. 2 Aug. 1804, Jesse Ellis
d. c. 1839, Coles Co., Illinois

Ellis, James
b. 8 May 1755, Albany, New York
m. c. 1780, Sarah Riggs
d. aft. 1817, Lincoln Co., Tennessee

Ellis, Jesse K.
b. 6 May 1784, Tennessee?
m. 2 Aug. 1804, Jennie Elliott
d. 3 Oct. 1853, Coles Co., Illinois

Ellis, Pleasant Moore
b. 8 Apr. 1813, Illinois
m. 13 July 1834, Tyra Melvina Keller (1), Illinois
m. 18 Nov. 1856, Rebecca Renfro (2)
d. 9 Apr. 1885

Thank you for any help or leads!

Roger L. Hood (8)
[Roscoe B. Hood (7), Linzey V. Hood (6), Thaddeus V. Hood (5), William
Henry Hood (4), James Hood (3), Allen Hood (2), William Hood (1)]
-or-
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/5875
Dallas, Texas

This thread: