Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-06 > 0898612427

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO GENEOLOGY(One less List member)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:33:47 -0700

Hi, the person who posted this is no longer with us and will not be back.
Whatever it is that we may do doesn't justify abuse and bad manners.
Anyone who would like to complain may do so privately.

This list does periodically engage in off topic discussion. Anyone who
cannot tolerate it should leave and start another list.

PS -- this isn't a site (or Site). It's a list.

Directions attached for those who would like to leave.

If you'd like to refocus discussion (I SHARE your desire), post some
genealogy. Friends -- could we begin taking the possum recipe thread to
private mail? A couple days of it is fun but after about day 4 many of us
begin
to feel like our ex friend here.

Have a good day.

Linda Merle

To subscribe to Scotch-Irish-L or Scotch-Irish-D
Doubleclick on the highlighted text:

send mailto:
or mailto:
NO text in Subject. In body of message put ONLY
subscribe
To unsubscribe substitute unsubscribe in above instructions.
List website: http://members.aol.com/Manus/ulsterref.htm

This thread: