Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-06 > 0898607371

From: <>
Subject: WHAT HAPPENED TO GENEOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:09:31 +0000

This Site is turning into the Laughing stock of all the Geneology
sites............I have never had so much Crap downloaded for ages.

If this had been a flame war....it would have ended,when are the list
owners going to get of their backsides and do something,its getting
so people looked at this site for information......now its utter
If you wish to see a really good Geneology
site,friendly,informative site........which those on this site who
wish to further thir knowledge,and roots ..Subscribe to :

At least their we haven`t yet sunk down to the level of Cookery
reports,this may have started out as fun,I ain`t a party pooper,
I`m sure rootsweb must have a site for you

this site should fit your Criteria

This thread: