Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-03 > 0891197892

From: CyBLOUNT <>
Subject: Re: Scotch-Irish-D Digest V98 #300
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:58:12 EST

I started to answer the query about the likelihood that Methodist records were
not very reliable because of the itinernat system we practise when my Flash
Session broke in upon my composition and sent my message before it was
finished. This has never happened before and I don't know why it happened
this time. So my last mailing was not signed. My apologies.

I was going to add something about our history and explain where the different
factions within Methodism came from but I wrote a long piece about this for
the Family Tree Magazine in January 1988 and I think I should refer you to
that rather than try to summarise it here. I confess I did nto realise it
was 10 years ago, so perhaps it needs looking at again.

Best Wishes
Cyril

This thread: