Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-03 > 0889943832

From: virginia <>
Subject: RE: Believe it/believe it not
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:37:12 -0600

Did you then see the other GenBrit topic?
Brass monkies!
My mother always said to me, after I'd wandered off someplace--AGAIN!-
" you'd worry the balls off a brass monkey".
You can guess, I thot' that I was just a really, really bad kid, if I could do that!!
Now I find, she must have thot' I was going to be a sailor.