Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-03 > 0889942252

From: JRose10700 <>
Subject: Re: NEW TOPIC NEW TOPIC
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 01:10:52 EST

<< Well now Ive taken the test- Idealist-healer INFP. Is Stu (the wob )
Going to be around to glue us back together after we all find out more
about ourselves than we really wanted to know? Gee, a
moody,introverted,boring,bleeding heart,martyr. No wonder I never get
invited to parties. <g> G. >>

where did it say boring?
You are an INFP., and I am an ENFP and I refuse to be called boring, when I am
not that much different from you!!!

About Stu -- i wonder what wob fees are these days to put folk back together.
And do you think he will dare tell us if he is the healer?
Yoo Hoo, Stu. tell us how you came out on this test. I know you have heard of
it.

love
j0an

This thread: