Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-03 > 0889812071

From: OmahaMom <>
Subject: Re: Different Beliefs
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:01:11 EST

In a message dated 3/13/98 9:08:25 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<<

I suspect our poor treatment of others, even in Churches, shows that we
are human when we treat our brothers & sisters less than kindly, because
humans a prone to make mistakes in their every day lives. I'm sure that when
we get to the other side, we'll all have a few "why did you do that..."
questions to answer at the judgement bar. Fortunately, the Lord loves us, is
forgiving (at least when we're repentant and of a lot that we're not yet
repentant of), and perhaps in a more perfect place, we can perfect the lessons
that we boggle here so much.

Karen

This thread: