Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0888269533

From: <>
Subject: Re: No Puritans here
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:32:13 EST

<< I find practioners of the old religion are mostly
very good people and I doubt that God (or Goddess)
cares how he/she is worshipped as long as it is
sincere. >>

Thank you...in general we are good people, we just have a different view than
what's come to be considered the mainstream.

My ancestors converted to Christianity for appearences sake but kept their
values and traditions quite alive in private. Understandable given the
time(s) they were living in I suppose...even today it's not quite safe to
openly state that one is Pagan.

Bet

This thread: