Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0887573199

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: RE: WHAT???
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:06:39 -0800 (PST)

Oddly enough, Connie, the valued member who left this
list and is still on the Scotland genweb List doesn't
condescend on it as he did on this one. So perhaps
he learned something from this list. He knows a lot,
but was pretty awful to people on the SI list often.
I like him a lot better on the Scotland genweb.

---"J. L. Jones" wrote:

> Connie, you're absolutely right. Thank you for the
sentiments,

> Fondest regards,
> Joanna
>
> ----------
> Sent: Saturday, February 14, 1998 8:09 PM
> Subject: WHAT???
>
> I can think of only one valued member who quit but
he can be found on
> the all Scottish list. Not only are the members of
this list super
> helpful but they've become good friends. And
you'll never learn about
> the ancestors' history on another list of just
names and dates.
> Topics come and go and we're enriched by each
one...except maybe the