Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886825149

From: "J. L. Jones" <>
Subject: RE: Founder of the KKK
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 98 04:28:57 UT

Iain, would you want to claim him? Some people would perhaps rather this
person had never existed. That won't make it so, I know.

This is not worth an argument either. Your point is not missed. Thank you
for the information. No disrespect intended. There are some on the list who
would love the opportunity to flame. I don't believe that was your intention
in mentioning the KKK.

This subject is a bit of a sore point over here. People who have had to live
around these monsters, don't want to be reminded. Some of our history best
left untouched, I guess.

Regards in peace,
Joanna

This thread: