Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-01 > 0886105172

From: <>
Subject: Re: Nut Joke
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:19:32 EST

And how about this one:
"I'm from the phone company and we need to blow out youlr lines to clean all
the debris out. Would you mind attching your vacuum cleaner to your phone
here>"
And all the poor trusting souls who'd go lug it out and turn it on, you could
hear the whine.
'then you'd cough and insist the dust was coming out your end!!

Or you'd say,
"I'm from the phone company and we need to blow out your lines to clean all
the debris out. Would you mind tying a sack over your phone so you won't get
your table all dusty?
And when nothing came out the other end, you'd tell them something must be
plugged up, they should h oller real loud into the phone to dislodge it.

What kids miss these days with spectre of Caller ID!!

love'
joan

This thread: