Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-01 > 0884865817

From: John Giacoletti <>
Subject: Tale of Two Nuns - Levity
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:03:37 -0500

Some recent posts have weighed in rather heavy ... I need some relief.

Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in the US by boat and one says to the
other, "I hear that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs."

"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as
well do as the Americans do."

Nodding emphatically, Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor and they
both walk toward him. "Two dogs, please." says one.

The vendor is only too pleased to oblige,and he wraps both hot dogs in
foil.
Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'.

The Mother Superior is first to open hers. Staring at it for a moment, she
leans over
to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"

This thread: