Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-01 > 0884046257

From: John Giacoletti <>
Subject: Claims on Ulster
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:24:17 -0500

Irish-Irish Bill wrote:

>>>Although you may not realize it, there
are those of us who are Irish-Irish with a much better claim to both Ulster
and Ireland than those Scotch-Irish >>>>

Hey Bill,

This is wonderful news and I know you will have the facts on the issues.
I'm a literary type, you know, Joyce, Yeats, those Irish guys and this
political stuff is ... wooosh, right over my head.

Now let's see, to answer my question would you please answer in brief the
following:

1.) What is the Scotch-Irish claim to Ulster?
2.) What is the Irish claim to Ulster?
3.) What is the better Irish claim to Ulster?
4.) What is the much better Irish claim to Ulster?

John Giacoletti

Cowan, County Down
McClay, County Tyrone

This thread: