Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-12 > 0881826853

From: "Robert DAVISON" <>
Subject: Davy Crockett
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 97 09:41:20 UT

Greetings to all Crockett seekers. Sorry it's taken me so long to come back
with the information. There are now 3 books in the series written by Billy
Kennedy:-
The Scots-Irish in the Hills of Tennessee
The Scots-Irish in the Shenandoah Valley
The Scots-Irish in the Carolinas

The main Crockett references are in the Tennessee book (naturally) but thre
are a few references in the Carolinas one too. I've had a quick flick
through all of them and I think they're pretty good value. Certainly full of
names.

Prices:- $27 hardback and $17 paperback (includes postage)

Available from Causeway Press, 9 Ebrington Terrace, Londonderry BT47 1JS,
Northern Ireland

Yours aye

Rob C Davison
Gen. Secretary