Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-11 > 0879957046

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: Re: S I against the Indians
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:30:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Bea, I think I'm going to order it. I
remember someone asking about the Templars, but I
don't remember who. And I finally emptied most of my
folders because my computer seems overloaded too. I
hate it when it freezes and it's doing it more than

---Bea Beck wrote:
> Good morning, this computer keeping freezing up
when I try to get to my
> book marks--- any way-- James Thin is
htpp:// That
> is where I got the Hunter book Glencoe and the
Indians. Electric
> Scotland good
for nosing
> around about things Scottish. Not sure if I
asked you about -- do you
> remember which individual was interested in Templer
material? I promised
> him the author and title of a SciFi series, then
could not locate the
> original message. Thanks-- BEA

Sent by Yahoo! Mail. Get your free e-mail at

This thread: