Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-11 > 0879884913

From: "D. Douglas Dorman" <>
Subject: Re: S I against the Indians
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:28:33 -0500

John,

You bring up some memories...One of my high school sweethearts was a
Richard McGuffey, undoubtedly the handsomest boy I have ever seen.He had
4 gorgeous sisters too,all from Indian -Irish Northern Mexico stock.I
always thought it(the fabulous good looks) was just peculiar to that
family.The family moved to Pa for awhile, but last I heard all had gone
back to the Southwest.The first name Richard doesn't strike me as being
particularly Irish though.
Any comments on that? One daughter was named Gwen.This maybe from the
mothers' side,her name was Genevera.

Regards,

Vesta Elliott

This thread: