Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-08 > 0872779554

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: Creek/Crick
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 07:45:54 -0700

Robert said
> I had 54 messages on my computer this morning when I opened my E-mail. Most of
> them were from this list, it takes time to deleate them. I joined this list in
> search of facts. I could care less how you pronounce words or your preferences
> for food and beverages.

Robert, this list is about culture, not just facts. Its about community
The volume is usually high and rarely is any one single person intersted
all of the content. If you prefer just facts -- you'll need to find
list. There are plenty of them out there.

Here's some instructions if you wish to unsub. Please do it yourself --
I'm busy deleting messages too!

Linda Merle

To subscribe to Scotch-Irish-L or Scotch-Irish-D
Doubleclick on the highlighted text:

send mailto:
or mailto:
NO text in Subject. In body of message put ONLY
To unsubscribe substitute unsubscribe in above instructions.
List website:

This thread: