Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-08 > 0872431913

From: "Kass Johnson Halliday" <>
Subject: Re: Goodbye -- EVERYONE READ THIS
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:11:53 -0300

Linda,
It is truly a shame that as many times as your have posted instructions
on the list, most people ignore them. I, like Jeanette have found the list
very educational. And If I find something that doesn't interest me, I
delete it. Don't include whole messages or digests in my responses either
(for those of you who don't know better, you can fix that in your internet
mail program!)
Thanks to you and people like Roger who take the time to look up things,
at no charge, and answer stupid questions. Most of us really do appreciate
it.

Kass Johnson Halliday

This thread: