Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-08 > 0871962242

From: John Giacoletti <>
Subject: Re: Celts
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 23:44:02 -0400

Lenore,

Of the 7 Celtic nations, one is Galatia. This is the Province of Galatia
in Spain, but it is acknowledged that there is also the Galatia in Turkey
which may be a Celtic source prior to central Europe. The Celts in Spain
play pipes; I don't think the Galatians in Turkey do, but I am not positive
about this.

I am blessed with a wonderfully bright and talented thirteen year old
daughter who is a highland dancer. Of the ten thousand weird things that
kids do, she is kind of a wild fan of the Celtic rock band 7-Nations.

John Giacoletti

Cowan, County Down
McClay, County Tyrone
Crawford, Anthony, Allen &