Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1997-06 > 0867298970

From: Kimberly <>
Subject: Apology
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 23:22:50 -0500

I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my recent post of an
article from "Irish America" concerning Irish in West Indies.
I had no political interest or intention. I realize I made a mistake by
not thinking...other than the article gave another area of genealogical
research that might be of interest.
My subscription to the magazine was of genealogical interest and upon
realizing it was not a source for research, I did not renew.
As a fairly "newby", I appreciate the tremendous amount of time devoted
and knowledge shared on this list.
THANKS to those who brought the "possibility of conflict of interest" to
my attention. Especially Linda Merle, who I feel, is doing a great job with
this list, for our benefit.

Sincere Apologies,
Kimberly J. Parks

This thread: