Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1996-10 > 0844319790

From: <>
Subject: Re: VIRGINIA PLACE NAME - ANSWERED & I THANK YOU!!!
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 22:16:30 -0700

Hello, Frank;

This obviously individual reply is my low-key to get everyone to
reply to the list and not to the individual. <G>

For instance, in the first line, the TYLER list finds out that it is
possible to ask a simple question and get many wonderful answers. Maybe even
a connection to another cousin! <G>

The second line gives them ideas on how to add color to their own lists.

The third line tells the list that there was a photo and that this
can be done through the TYLER mailing list and many other lists.

The fourth line is a gentle hint for offers to get me that picture. <G>

The implication is that we are discussing anything and everything
that has to do with TYLER or whatever list we are discussing. <G>

We share because we care and we learn more with every step.

Thank you for your query & I hope that I have answered your
question.

Sandra Eleanor (TYLER) DUNCAN
BRANHAM
TYLER