SWETT-L Archives

Archiver > SWETT > 2003-07 > 1058219542

Subject: [SWETT] Re: Looking for Asenath (Billings) Swett
Date: 14 Jul 2003 15:52:22 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/HeQBAEB/105.1.1

Message Board Post:

Judy, Thank you! You have given me a most positive direction as to my gr-gr-grandmother. The Asenath you list as the wife of Ephram Swett, m. 1830, would have been the right age. If she had divorced or perhaps Ephram died around 1833, she would have been free to have married my Timothy Goodwin about 1834. Their (Asenath & Timothy) son was George Kittridge Goodwin, b 17 Apr 1835. Wish I had your e-mail address to keep you posted as to what I find.. Mine is: .

This thread: