SUTHERLIN-L Archives

Archiver > SUTHERLIN > 2010-06 > 1277153592

From: "Robert Letson" <>
Subject: Re: [SUTHERLIN] Philip Sutherlin
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:53:12 -0700

Elmer,
Thank you for providing the link to your book on Philip Sutherlin. A
possible suggestion for Brent or others who find it time consuming to flip
through the pages, if they go down to the bottom of the listing to the
section "printing version" they can down load a PDF version directly to
their own computer and have it there to search at their own leisure. It
downloaded to my new computer is just a matter of a minute or perhaps less.

Thanks,

Bob Letson