Archiver > SUTHERLIN > 2008-05 > 1210205998

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SUTHERLIN] Sutherlin
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 00:19:58 -0000

Author: rootbeerfloat47
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My husbands relatives also Sutherlin/Sutherland.
Fendel & Lydia (Franklin) Sutherlin were of his lineage.
We have a story about a move to Oregon in 1850. A cousin of my husbands compiled some info that is interesting.
I will try to find the book, it has more info.

Best regards,
C Derry

Important Note: