SUTHERLIN-L Archives

Archiver > SUTHERLIN > 2008-01 > 1201307570

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SUTHERLIN] Sutherlin Family Tree
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:32:50 -0000

Author: BarbaraClose59
Surnames: Sutherlin
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sutherlin/1.2.8.17.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I suspect we have the same info. It's been around the message boards for some time.
Parents of Mary Vest - William Turnwell Vest and Lucretia Lucy Alford. the marriage of Philip and Mary Vest is obviously not 1805 given the births of the children.
William married Mary Malissa Young in 1829 in Washington Co., IN.
Philip's father is supposedly another Philip (b. 1756/7, d. 1849 in IN) but I have no substantiation. He is buried in the Sutherlin Family Cemetery in Orleans Township, IN.

Important Note: