SUTHERLIN-L Archives

Archiver > SUTHERLIN > 2001-02 > 0981758060

From: "Mark Sutherlin" <>
Subject: RE: Scots?
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:34:20 -0800

Hi Sandra,

That's very interesting. Let us know what you find out about that. It would
be fun to learn the reason that they were "excluded" as you say. It may
have been something to do with the Duke of Sutherland collaborating with the
English at that time. He was hated by the common people, but, perhaps
there's more to the story.

Mark