SUTHERLIN-L Archives

Archiver > SUTHERLIN > 2001-01 > 0980727332

From: <>
Subject: Re: Charles W. Sutherlin
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:15:32 -0800

Hi Robert,

Robert M. Sutherlin's birth year was 1880. In response to your census
information, I now believe that RMS's opinion that his grandfather was from
VA makes sense. I believe that Isham was born in VA, as I think it is
likely that Charles, who probably was that source of the census information
knew where his father Isham was born. To me, this looks like a clear
indication that Isham was born in Virginia.

Mark