STURTEVANT-L Archives

Archiver > STURTEVANT > 2011-03 > 1301166115

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [STURTEVANT] Frank Sturtevant
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:01:55 -0000

Author: nbouv
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sturtevant/226.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I happened to find an article written about an up and coming business in Strongsville, OH owned by Frank Sturtevant's grandson. It had a link to their Facebook page and I sent a query via their link. In a matter of 24rhs we had confirmed the connection and they sent me pictures of Frank, my grandfather, and put me in contact with their older brother, who is also into genealogy! It has been a marvelous journey as our families connect. PLUS I now have someone to help me break down the brick wall of our mutual great-grand father, William L/ Louis L. Sturtevant!
Here is the link to my picture of Frank:http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/8652884/person/-915366613

Important Note: