STURGELL-L Archives

Archiver > STURGELL > 2004-11 > 1100568278

Subject: Re: Joseph Sturgell
Date: 15 Nov 2004 18:24:38 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/YYQBAIB/21.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Ramona, you are the bomb!
Thanks for the great leads...do you know the names of the other books he wrote? I have heard of the book titled "A history of the Sturgell family" by David Andrew Sturgell and Mac HOward Sturgell. I have yet to see it but heard it exists.
Is there a way to purchase the books?
I am interested in joinig the DAR and trying to get documentaiton...I have just started this fun and lengthy journey of getting the "proof" needed.
Your help is truly and greatly appreciated. I will pay for any copies - I don't want to be a burden and truly appreciate the help.
regards always - Victoria

This thread: