STORER-L Archives

Archiver > STORER > 2011-02 > 1297269727

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [STORER] Can't find anything before William please help!
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:42:07 -0000

Author: hhmaine
Surnames: Storer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.storer/254.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Great Thank you! I also looked at this: http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=haruspex&id=I013785. Which I believe is yours, I have information on the living Storers after John. They are my husbands grandfather and great aunt. So if you would like to email me, my email is . Thanks again!

Shannon

Important Note: