STORER-L Archives

Archiver > STORER > 2011-02 > 1297264069

From: "" <>
Subject: [STORER] Can't find anything before William please help!
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:07:49 -0000

Author: hhmaine
Surnames: Storer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.storer/254/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

So thanks to some of you on here, I have been able to find a lot more information on the Storer history. Thank you! However I am stuck on William Storer b: between 1751-1783, in York, County Maine.d: After 1802 probably in Brunswick. He had a son named Thomas who was married to an Olive Cook. I want to find more about his parents and grandparents and so on so forth but it has been proven to be quite challenging. Any help or possibilities you may have would be great!

Important Note: