STORER-L Archives

Archiver > STORER > 2011-02 > 1297184370

From: ,
Subject: [STORER] Storer Family in Maine
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:59:30 -0000

Author: hhmaine
Surnames: Storer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.storer/253/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello I am looking for more information on my husbands family. We don't know a whole lot. My husbands grandfather is Howard Storer, b. 1920's, Howard's sister is Myrtle Storer b. 1920's. (Both live in the Brunswick area)Their father is John Storer, unsure of D.O.B. He served in World War 1 (We believe) he lost his hand while on duty. Johns wife was Alta Ridley. Mrytle was working on a family history book for us years back, however unfortunately Alzheimers has gotten the best of her. Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated. Right now I am trying to find Johns fathers name to make it easier. I do also have a good amount of family photos dated back to the early 1900's late 1890's, however a lot of them are not marked.

Important Note: