STONE-L Archives

Archiver > STONE > 2007-11 > 1195178252

From: "Sarah" <>
Subject: Re: [STONE] Henry J. Stone and wife Sarah--from Alabama
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:57:32 -0600

My Stone family was in Ala and GA. then went over inot MS
I can look it all up in my albums. My FTM is not up since we got the new
HP.
my 2007FTM is not compatable with the new vista program...... Will do a ck
on it and email
you back. Several were Henry Stone and just maybe they are the same one.
Sarah