STONE-L Archives

Archiver > STONE > 2006-09 > 1158617770

From: "cristy" <>
Subject: Re: [STONE] John and Eusebius Stone
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:16:10 -0400

Hi Betty,

Thanks, I will have to check it out, not sure where Westmoreland is, I
believe my Thomas Stone was born in SC but not sure, I only know his son
James Benton Stone was born in SC. James married in Richmond VA and lived
in Huntington WV forawhile.
I know what you mean about strain on the eyes as I have glaucoma and the
small print is hard on me also.

Christine