STONE-L Archives

Archiver > STONE > 2004-09 > 1096046883

From: <>
Subject: Re: [STONE] Nehemiah Stone
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:28:03 +0000

I found Nehemiah Stone in the 1800, 1810, and 1820 Montgomery County censuses. He doesn't seem to have any children. I looked on Heritage Quest database at books, but couldn't find a Nehemiah Stone in Maryland. (There were other Nehemiahs though.)

I'm confused by the message below because the Nehemiah whose will is dated 1880 cannot be the Nehemiah who got married to Sarah Wilson. Are you looking for two different Nehemiahs? Are they related? (Sorry if you've already explained this.)