STONE-L Archives

Archiver > STONE > 2004-08 > 1091546831

From: "Dr. Martha W. Solomon" <>
Subject: Asberry Stone
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:27:11 -0500

With a name like Asberry, I feel there must be some connection with the
below information that was posted to the list by M. Johnson. Any ideas?

My Asberry : b. Bet. 1803 - 1813 d. 1847 married Asenith "Annie or
Seny" L. Massey

Children:
1. Robert Stone
2. Elizabeth E. Stone
3. Jane Louise Stone
4. Laban Milton Stone
5. Stephen Humphrey Stone....my line
6. Asberry Hampton "Hamp" Stone

I have very little on this Stone line. Any help would be appreciated.
Could the Asberry listed below be a grandson?

Thanks,
Martha
------------------------

Michael's information:
1880 Indian Township, Williamsburg County, South Carolina
214/214
Asberry Stone, w, m, 25, self, married, farmer, b South Carolina, father b
SC, mother b SC
Sarah, w, f, 23, wife, married, keeps house, b South Carolina, father b SC,
mother b SC
Margaret, w, f, 9, daughter, single, b South Carolina, father b SC, mother b
SC
Roberson, w, m, 6, son, single, b South Carolina, father b SC, mother b SC
W. Hampton, w, f, 3, son, single, b South Carolina, father b SC, mother b SC
Mary, w, f, 1/12, b July, daughter, single, b South Carolina, father b SC,
mother b SC

1900 Eastern part Indian Township, Williamsburg County, South Carolina
Asberry W. Stone, head, w, m, May 1852, 48, married 30 yrs, b South
Carolina, father b SC, mother b SC
Sarah, wife, w, f, Apr 1855, 45, married 30 yrs, 7 children, 5 living, b
South Carolina, father b SC, mother b SC
Frank, w, m, son, May 1883, 17, single, b South Carolina, father b SC,
mother b SC
Bu??, w, m, son, Jan 1988, 12, single, b South Carolina, father b SC, mother
b SC

This thread: