STIRLING-L Archives

Archiver > STIRLING > 2009-10 > 1255038902

From: ,
Subject: Re: [STIRLING] Eric John Walter STIRLING
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:55:02 -0000

Author: littlemissmoody500
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.stirling/138.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

He and my Grandpa flew together from 50 Squadron, RAF Skellingthorpe.

They were in the same crew.

However, on that fateful day, my Grandpa was unwell, so did not go on the raid that night. He swapped with Flight Sergeant Charles Joseph O'Connor. Grandpa later went on to fly with O'Connor's original crew.

My Grandpa still has his flight log book, and lots of photographs of his friends.

Hope this is of some interest to you.

Claire

Important Note: