STINNETT-L Archives

Archiver > STINNETT > 2005-08 > 1124208137

From: Sheri-Family Tree <>
Subject: Re: [STINNETT] RE-GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks AT!

I have a couple of other related lines from around that area so I will for sure have to make that part of my trip next Spring. Ahh wish I was there now.

Sheri

wrote:
Sheri.
The Great Smokey Mountains are South East of Knoxville, Ten. on the line
of TEN. & N.C. Near Sevierville, Part of The Smokey Mtns are in Sevier County.
There Should be much Stinnett Information in Sevier County, AS Sevierville
would be the County seat there is where the Stinnett Info would be found. GOOD
luck. CUZ A T & Leona

Find your ancestors in the Birth, Marriage and Death Records.
New content added every business day. Learn more:
http://www.ancestry.com/s13964/rd.ashx