STEVICK-L Archives

Archiver > STEVICK > 2011-01 > 1295837856

Subject: Re: [STEVICK] R.I.P., Iris M. Stevick (1919-2011)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:57:36 -0500 (EST)

My dearly loved cousin William W. Stevic (Junior, always to me) but other
more sophisticated types who don't understand childhood attachments calling
him Bill, passed away January 8th in Odessa, Tx. I don't have the exact
date yet nor copy of obit.

We always called ourselves twins as his birthday was in March which was
close to mine in August. I was and am now the oldest survivor of what we
deemed the 'originals'.I was born with a serious heart problem and have always
been dying since the day I was born. Am not proud, but very, very sad to
be left My dear brothers are my salvation but only one, Bill, living in
Ohio now.

Dorothy

This thread: