STENGEL-L Archives

Archiver > STENGEL > 2008-07 > 1215467110

From: ,
Subject: Re: [STENGEL] Information on the Stingel family
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:45:10 -0000

Author: kedsmiley
Surnames: Faber, Stengel
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.stengel/47.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Was Johan Georg Stengel born around 1783 and did he marry Anna Faber? I am looking for his parent's names. Can you help?

Important Note:

PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://www.thegenerationsnetwork.com/default.aspx?html=pp

We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Don't want to receive this email anymore? No problem. It's easy to unsubscribe altogether or change your email preferences.

Click here to unsubscribe from all message board alerts: